Perfect. Already ordered for second time. Great for curly hair.. Reduces frizz. No smell. I recommend.
Made from 100% natural silk, well known for its anti ageing and hypoallergenic properties
Pure Silk Pillowcases – 100% Natural Mulberry Silk (22 Momme) 20″ x 30″
$39 – $49
FREE FAST SHIPPING ACROSS THE US FOR ALL ORDERS $60+ OR MORE - (Save $22)
END OF NOVEMBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
This luxurious silk pillowcase will reduce bed hair and split ends and help maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature in winter and summer.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS SHIPPING
$39 – $49
There is no better feeling than the soft, smooth and luxury touch of 100% pure silk against your skin when you go to bed at night!
Momme, is the gauge by which silk is measured.
Silk cannot be measured the same as cotton, by thread count because the thread is so fine it has to be woven very finely and then the weight per metre determines the momme.
The best weight for silk pillowcases is 22, 19 would be too fine and would wear through quite quickly, anything above 22 is more like curtain material, so you don’t get the fine look and soft feel.
Silk pillowcases are not only luxurious and gorgeous, they are also very durable.
For laundering, you can place them in with your other bedding on a warm wash, tumble dry them and then put them straight back onto the pillows, totally no fuss required.
A Guide To Buying Silk Pillowcases
For centuries, silk has been the standard for luxury and quality in the world of fabrics, and though there was once a time when silks were only available to the elite members of society, today it has become more accessible than ever before.
Apart from the general air of luxuriousness, silk pillowcases and silk bedding also has very concrete benefits like influencing healthier skin and hair (which makes it popular within the beauty industry).
The following overview of different types of silk pillowcases should help you to make a more informed decision if you are currently thinking about going silk!
Why do we use pillowcases to begin with?
Though some pillows come with a soft exterior layer themselves, the major logic behind using a pillowcase nevertheless revolves around cleanliness.
It is much simpler and easier to clean and dry your pillowcases periodically then to get your pillows dry-cleaned or otherwise professionally washed.
Even if you are an extremely clean person, the naturally produced oils of your skin can dirty a pillow or its case quite quickly.
Different types of pillowcases
- Housewife Pillowcase: We’re not sure where the name for these pillowcases comes from, but “housewife” cases refer to the ones that have a button, zipper, or envelope closure in order to hold the pillow in place. These are the most common style of silk pillowcases since silk is so smooth and can slip off your pillow easily without some sort of fastening.
- Bag style Pillowcase: these pillowcases don’t have anything to hold them onto the pillow, which is fine for some fabrics though not for silk in particular for the above mentioned reason.
- Oxford or Mock Oxford Pillowcase: these pillows have an envelope style enclosure like some housewife cases, but they also have a 2-3 inch border around the pillow and are often used as a decorative public room pillows more so than for bedroom pillows.
How to choose the right silk pillowcase for you
There are many, many options available, as well as many, many variables to consider such as pure vs silk blend, design or style, or the dying process.
Reading customer reviews can also give you an impression of the comfort and durability of specific products.
However if you aim for high quality you will find that the variables will drastically shrink as the best products all tend to be produced with the highest standards (not to mention resulting in the most comfortable and longest-lasting results).
The density of silk is measured in a unit knows as “Momme” or “mm”. The number of the Momme weight will give you an idea of how many strands of silk are woven into the fabric of your pillowcases.
A 19mm silk fabric, for example, would mean that the fabric has 19 lbs of silk in 100 yards of material, so the higher the number, the denser or higher-quality (as well as heavier) the silk will be.
Silk pillowcases are definitely the standard in comfort and beauty, not to mention the benefits they have for your skin and hair. Moreover, because of the delicateness of the fabric, they are almost never died using harsh chemicals that would also irritate your skin.
Add in moister and younger looking skin on your face, and saying goodbye to bed-head in the morning, and you really can’t go wrong switching to silk for your pillowcases!
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $USD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- USA: Free shipping, 5-7 days
- Other countries: Free shipping, 5-7 days
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS INCLUDE
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
Are your products new or second hand?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com